Monday, October 13, 2008

Post from Nate in Saudi Arabia

I realized something the other day as I compiled my list of country visits over the past 7 years - I should have been taking pictures of places and people during my travels. Water under the bridge I s'pose, but now I actually have a camera I take with e(iPhone is his name), so I guess it isn't too late to start. Now you get to play, Match The Picture To The Quote Below:



It seems I book every flight these days through...........



And I'm always in need of.........



Sometimes people ask me if I color my beard.......



Ah, a few minutes to rest my barkin' dogs..........













1 comment:

Enjoying the Journey said...

Why is Nate in Saudi Arabia? I thought Germany was the place? I think I'm a few steps behind! Funny pics!